The Lost City Walkthrough and Tips to help you clear the puzzle. The Lost City Hints and Cheats to help you clear each levels.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can’t be found on any map. It shouldn’t even exist. Though it’s been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It’s real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
The Lost City Walkthrough & Tips/Hints
Floor Tile Rotation Puzzle:
Traffic Puzzle Walkthrough (Chest):
- Move 5 left once.
- Move 2 all the way down.
- Move 1 all the way right.
- Move 3 up.
- Move 5 all the way left.
- Move 7 and 2 all the way up.
- Move 6 and 5 all the way right.
- Move 3 all the way down.
- Move the gold piece all the way right.
- Move 4 all the way up.
- Move the gold piece back (move 3 out of the way and back)
- Move 5 all the way left.
- Move 3 out of the way and back for the gold piece to get forward.
- Bring 6 to the left and bring 2 down to clear the way for the gold piece.
The Snake Rotation Puzzle:
Although it is one of the first puzzles you come across, you will not be able to solve it until you get into the summer. So if you think you here are still stuck, you’re probably just not far enough! However, if you get far enough, read on:
Use the spyglass on the holders on screens 41 and 10 to get two halves of a clue. The gears represent the snakes, with the largest gear representing the largest snake and so on.
The Seasonal Tile Puzzles:
Replace the tiles. If you need help to see these images.
Spring: screenshot (turn off the fill two lower right)
Winter: screenshot (turn to complete two upper left)
Summer: screenshot (turn fill the two upper right)
Autumn: screenshot (turn to complete two upper left)
The Underground Flower Box (Snake Code):