Her grandmother was pretty rad. She was not only to give Indiana Jones a run for his money, she says she stumbled across an ancient place decades ago in their travels, where people could freely control the seasons. She is too old to continue on now, but she’s given you a relic of this place, an old stone heart, that she believes is the key to solving the puzzle and are restoring the balance of nature. The lost city of your IOS device is a beautiful puzzle adventure from Fire Maple Games (makers of The Secret of Grisly Manor), some light could be in the department challenge, but provides a beautiful and compelling expedition sure you at the Indiana Jones to speak (or River Song) in you. Ancient Artifacts? Mystical energies? I am available Sun
All you have to do is tap around to investigate. Interactive areas aren’t always highlighted, but you’ll usually get a fairly obvious visual indicator of someplace that has something to tap on. Items are stored in your backpack, and when you tap on that to open it, you not only gain access to a handy map that tracks where you are, but your journal which jots down various clues and also lets you view a walkthrough right there in the game if you so desire. (If Grandma’s journal can do that, I kind of think she was just being lazy when she didn’t solve all this the first time through, don’t you? For shame, Granny.)
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
What’s New in version 1.01
Chinese and Japanese localizations added!