Samurai vs Zombies Defense is the newest Strategy, Action Strategy & Action game from Glu Games Inc.
Play as the heroic Samurai and defend your village against hordes of attacking zombies! Recruit allies and build defenses to stop them!
STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY: set up your defenses against hordes of zombies!
WORK WITH ALLIES: get some help in the store with farmers, warriors, archers and much more!
WIN BIG IN MINI GAMES: play Pachinko to earn rare items!
UPGRADE YOUR SAMURAI: Become more powerful by acquiring better weapons, defenses and magical abilities!
– You can block an attack by pressing back
– Upgrade your Summoning Level to get more better minions
– Upgrade your Sword and Bow as soon as you can
– Kill the Zombies Archers first by going ahead
– Always get the loot from your killed zombies
– Upgrade your spell specially the Lightning
- You can block an attack by going back slightly
- Move slightly away from your enemy to use your bow
- Put some distance against the zombies to get an advantage
- Let your minions tank and attack archers first
- Do not attack while picking up the loot
- Use your spells at all times, katana slash and lightning is your base spell at the beginning
- Get Bowmen Guard and Warding Bell to help you kill the upcoming zombies
- Level up your Gate for better survival
- Use Warrior Sword if you have zombies in melee Bowman and if you steal striker
- Do not use your gems to boost or any other purchases
How To Get More Gems
- You can get them from loots and after completing each wave
- Gems can be obtain in play Pachinko or Pinball
- Gems you can get for free by going to the rest of the program affiliates and their requirements
- Daily Gems bonus from your reward
- Buy them at the cost of real money from 99.99USD to 1.99USD.
Walkthrough: Samurai vs Zombies Walkthrough
To start a game, you will start a wave, which is not necessary to explain what it takes to. Just press your phone left and right and attack automatically and you’re done, at any time. If you die, never use your gems for you to relive, unless you are too desperate to finish it. You can still get some of your parts and fairly well to add it to your pocket.
Samurai vs Zombies Defense Wave 1 to Wave 10 Walkthrough
The basic, just get your basic spells such as Lightning and Katana Slash to help you. Improve your sword and bow to increase the chances of winning. Hire an archer and a warrior sword to help you complete each wave. Do not forget to play Pachinko for more coins.
Wave 10 to Wave 20 Walkthrough
its time to level up your Lightning spells and replace your Katana Slash with Divine Intervention.
Improve your Swords, Bow and your life. You will need to obtain assistance from your archers village guards.
Wave 20 to Wave 30 Samurai vs Zombies Walkthrough
Get Samurai Panzer, Frosite Bowman Nobunga to help you with every wave. Get the Warding Bell to help you with your defense a bit. Maximize your Panzer Samurai to block certain melee solid. In some Waves, first kill the archers and spell casters bad before attacking zombies in melee. Continue to play Pachinko for more coins.
Samurai vs Zombies Defense Wave 30 to Wave 40 Walkthrough
This is when Samurai Vs Zombies Defenses get frustrating wave and you will be tempted to use your gems. Use it if you must be wise, but you will need lots of patience and money to level all your gear. Max Frostie Bowman, Summons Tornado and Lethargy to help you more in fighting.
To defeat the final boost, you’ll need all the patience you can give. Use all your resources just to defeat this giant crazy. Avoid the attack Final Boss is easy, but the upcoming Zombies minions are really pain in the ass.
The trick is to dealing with this giant is to get in front of him once he is about to attack, then move forward some of its middle and then attack. After blowing his attack get in front of him again and do the same again. Get more archers to slow him down and get your dealer to give a mini-stun effect, that way it will buy time to complete it while you are also occupied by the elimination of his henchmen .
Get more Coins
– You need to finish every waves otherwise you can still have some coins if you didn’t able to finish the wave.
– Play the pin-ball to get more bonus and coins