From the makers of Words With Friends and Hanging With Friends comes Matching With Friends, a colorful, bouncy, and explosively fun puzzle game that will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.
The game starts simple enough: just line up 3 or more jelly blocks to make a match. But can you score more points than your friend?
Fun stuff inside:
• Get bonus points from multiplier spots and color bonuses
• Swap pieces for better ones to make that perfect match
• Drop a bomb on the board to make room for more matches
• Earn or buy coins to get more bombs and swaps
Served up With Friends style:
• Take turns making moves with friends in up to 20 simultaneous games
• ‘Match’ up with a random opponent if all your friends are busy
• Keep in touch or trash talk with chat bubbles
• Get notifications when it’s your turn to play
Finding Other Players
Once you complete the tutorial, the game will prompt you to sign in through an email account or a Facebook profile. Upon doing so, you’ll be taken to the main menu.
There’s also a full menu dedicated to starting new games (shown above) that you can get to by clicking the ‘+’ icon on the top right of the main menu.
Facebook – You can start up a game with Facebook friends by inviting those who don’t have the game to get it, or by challenging friends already playing the game.
Twitter – You can also invite Twitter followers to play against you.
Random Opponent – If you choose the ‘Start a Game’ option on the menu, you’ll be able to challenge random people by selecting the ‘Random Opponent’ option.
Contact List – Furthermore, you can enter the username of friends, or invite someone from the contact list of your iPhone.
Currently No Cheats for Matching With Friends! Leave a Comment below, if you have cheats or tips for Matching With Friends!