Legend of the Cryptids is Free to Play, Highly Addictive Epic Fantasy MMO/RPG Card Game!!
Legend of the Cryptids Guide and Walkthrough for Enhancing
By: _Alucard_ The Dread Gate Alchemist
Where to start, my reputation I guess. I have evolved and enhanced for two guilds, both are owned by Dreadnaut and myself _Alucard_ the guild’s names are Maelstrom and Hellbent.
I will attempt to explain in this walkthrough how to efficiently evolve and enhance your cards. This was a mentally long journey for me, learning all the tips and tricks of evolving and enhancing which came to me being called the Alchemist. I would ask people “how does this work?” or “what if I did this?” The ansewers were void or unknown. So I started on my own with some handy tools, a Calculater, Paper, Pen and then started with the theories. Taking those theories and then disproving or correcting them. So here it is the unlocked and proven ways of how to efficiently evolve and enhance your cards.
There are a few reasons to evolve a card. Sometimes you do not want to evolve a card unless needed. I will explain.
Reasons why not to evolve a card:
(1. You would not want to evolve a card if you want to perfect the card first. (perfecting is maxing the two cards you want to work on first then evolving it.)
(2. If you wanted to use the card for leveling another card’s skill you would not want to evolve it, only in some cases (I’ll explain this in ‘How to level the skill of a card’ later).
(3. For obvious reasons, if you want to keep the card’s artwork or because you like the card as it is you would not want to evolve it.
Reasons why to evolve a card:
(1. You may evolve a card any time you like, depending on your play style.
(2. When you are enhancing another card’s parameters (maxing a card or raising the cards level to the highest level possible.) Only, You will always want to evolve your common cards for this before you use them to enhance with. The higher rarity 2* cards will give 50% more than if you were using single cards to enhance with.
(3. After you max two cards you want to perfect (perfecting is taking two of the same card and then leveling them to the highest level possible or maxing them then evolving them to get an extra 5%, making it so that when you evolve a card, 10% of it’s parameters will carry over to the evolved version of the card.) you would then evolve the cards.
(4. You could also evolve two of the same card, for obvious reasons: to see the artwork of the card and to add it to your gallery or to just make the card stronger but be advised if you do this, only 5% of the card’s parameters will carry over to the evolved version of the card if not maxed first.
So we went over the reasons why and why not to evolve a card. Now let me explain how to evolve a card.
You will go to “Evolve” on the menu of the game then press it. After that you will then pick a card to evolve. You need two of the same card to do this. After you have selected the card you want to evolve a screen should pop up asking, which of the same card to evolve with. Sometimes you want to avoid other cards, for instance if you have the same card but want to keep it because you like the art work on it Etc. Then choose the card you want then press “Evolve”. Simple and basic.
There are several ways or reasons to enhance a card.
(1. To max a card. (leveling a card to it’s highest possible level.)
You would do this to make the card’s parameters higher or make the card stronger in all aspects. After it is maxed then you can work on another card with the same name to evolve. Making a perfected card.
(How to max a card:
To max a card “only”, use multiple cards at a time of the same element that are a rarity of 2* stars (regular level 1 evolved commons) this will increase your chances of obtaining a “great success”. The element does not have to be the same as the card you are working on for this to work. But the multiple cards you choose, do have to be the same element. Example: I’ll enhance a water card by choosing three 2* star fire cards to enhance it with at the same time. A great success seems to give a %100 boost to exp (experience) with what you are using at the time.
(2. To perfect a card (perfecting is taking two of the same card and then leveling them to the highest level possible or maxing them then evolving them to get an extra 5%, making it so that when you evolve a card, 10% of it’s parameters will carry over to the evolved version of the card). This will give the card the highest possible parameters (stats) to work with. After maxing (leveling the card to the highest possible level) the card. You will have a fully maxed, perfected card.
(How to perfect a card:
Note: If you are plaining on perfecting a card then you do not need to worry about the skill levels of the two cards. The skill levels will reset after you evolve the two cards you are plaining on perfecting.
You will max (level the card to the highest possible level.) then evolve them. Use the maxing technique I have mentioned above In (How to max a card) to help level the cards the fastest.
(3. To level the skill of a card. This is the hardest part. You will do this to raise the level of the skill that a card pertains on it. Each skill is unique to a card. Some skills are worthless and you might not want to do this because it’s expensive and time consuming. On the other hand a lot of cards have great skills on them. These are the cards you want to perfect, then only focus on leveling their skills after they are evolved. Depending on your play style, with the right skills and cards you can make a huge difference and turn the tides of battle.
How to level the skill of a card
There are a couple of ways to do this.
(A. Higher % and success rate
You want to use another card that has it’s own skill on it while you are enhancing the card you are working on.
Note: The skilled card that you use to enhance with does not have to be the same card, skill or element of the card you are working on. It just needs to pertain a skill also.
Depending on the rarity of the card that has the skill you are trying to level, and the rarity of the card you are using to enhance with (the enhancer card). The % will differ.
I will attempt to give a few examples of different rarities. These are only speculative and off the top of my head. Hopefully these will give you an idea of how this works.
(1. When you are leveling a lvl (level) 1 skill of a card to lvl 2 that has a rarity of 4* stars (rare) and are using a 1* star (common) card that has a lvl 1 skill on it the % will be a 10% success rate.
(2. When you are leveling a lvl 2 skill of a card to lvl 3 that has a rarity of 4* stars (rare) and are using a 1* star (common) card that has a lvl 1 skill on it the % will be a 5% success rate.
(3. When you are leveling a lvl 3 skill of a card to lvl 4 that has a rarity of 4* stars (rare) and are using a 1* star (common) card that has a lvl 1 skill on it the % will be a 3% success rate.
Note: The % rates seem to round up if it’s an odd number.
(B. Lower % and success rate
You can use a card that has a rarity of 1* stars to level your skill with. There is a very small chance that you will get a skill level up. I believe it’s a 1% chance with a card that has a rarity of 1* star. This will probably be 2% with a card that has a rarity of 2* stars.
Note: I don’t think that this % changes when the skill is leveled.
Example: if you are using a card that has a rarity of 1* star and you obtain a skill level up and then use another card that has a rarity of 1* star it will still be a 1% chance etc.
● 300 and more glamorous and beautiful creature cards and create the most powerful team of your own!
●Train up your favorite creatures, and challenge other players to ‘Battles’!
●25+ fantastic areas of the fantasy world to explore!
●100+ quests added in each timely EVENTS.
●Collect Treasures and steal it from other players before they will steal yours! ●Work together with other users, and create the world’s top ‘Guild’!
●Invite friends to make your guild stronger!
●Full-color visuals ad sparkling animations!
●An original Fantasy music soundtrack!
●and much, much more!!
Currently No Cheats for Legend of the Cryptids on iPhone. Please leave a comment below if you have tips or cheats to share. Or start you off in Legend of Cryptids and leave your reference code below.Google+