Stupidness 2 & 3 ranked overall #1 in more than 20 countries, you will definitely won’t want to miss it’s sequel, What’s My IQ?™.
What’s My IQ?™is a whole new puzzle game with a series of creative puzzles, and absurd solutions that you will never ever thought of! Each puzzle is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit. Think out-of-box, don’t think straight!
What’s My IQ?™ gives you an IQ score at the end of the day, and it tightly integrates you to your Facebook friends so that you can see who has a higher IQ in creativity! Get your friends and family to try it out. Watch and laugh at how stupid they can be at these highly unusual questions! The solutions are simple but are never obvious! Your IQ score will be based on number of mistakes and time taken, so take a deep breath before you get started with this intense, mind-blowing game!
- Slide the button to the LEFT.
- Tap the number 36 (biggest in size).
- 5 = 1.
- Mary is your mother.
- Tap the word “number” (smallest in size).
- Type 999
- The torchlight is facing left (the left button).
- There are 7 children in the family (they all have the same brother).
- Use two fingers to tear the note apart.
- There are zero candles on the cake (there is no cake)
- Tilt your phone vertically so the arrows are pointing in the correct direction.
- None, the torchlight is not shining.
- Tap the words “pail” and “water” at the same time.
- Wipe your finger across the car until it is clean.
- Shake your device to create an earthquake.
- Rub the “s” off of arrows (there is only one arrow).
- Tap start, then stop when the 6th lightbulb lights up.
- Drag the bottle and the star into the dotted lines. Drag the diamond on top of the star.
- Tap the word “even,” 22, and 14
- Turn your device upside down to reveal which pail has water in it. Tap the middle pail of the top row that has water in it.
- Tap brown (the color of the words “opposite of blue”
- Shake your device. There are 6 apples on the tree.
- The middle pail in the top row is different (still has water in it).
- Tap the word “Mary” in the question. Mary herself is the 5th daughter.
- Use two fingers to break apart the bread. Tap the $1 and the $0.10 (half of $22.20)
- Tap the “x” on the triangle
- Drag all the stars onto the word “stars”
- Drag the far left line up. Tap 99.
- Drag the pepper shaker underneath the word “soup.” Shake the pepper onto the word “soup.”
- There are 8 holes in the shirt.
- Drag the clouds on top of each other, then drag Peter into the house.
- Drag the words “no smoking” into the circle.
- Turn your device face down, as if you were placing the hat on your head.
- Tap the “s” in “mistakes,” and the “s” in “likes.”
- Tap the roll button. There are always 21 points on the dice.
- Drag the word “north” underneath the two left compasses. Tap both of the compasses.
- Flip your device upside down then drag the dart through the balloons so that they pop from right to left.
- Drag the photo frame to the left. Tap the word photo when the star is within the frame.
- Drag the “cat” in “catfish” away from the word. Tap “cat.”
- Drag all the fires on top of each other. Tap the big fire that is left.
- Use two fingers to spread apart the cloud.
- Tap the 20kg weight and the 10kg weight. Slightly tilt your phone until the scale reads 25kg (weights get lighter when you tilt them).
- Drag the middle top fish away. Tap the fish that is different underneath.
- Tap the doorbell quickly five times.
- Use two fingers to drag apart the small cloud. Tap the small left cloud.
- Drag the sun from left to right to make nightfall. Tap the owl .
- Type “It,” then tap “done.”
- Hold the charge button until the batteries are charged.
- Tap the square under the heart, diamond, and upside down club to turn them red. Tap open.
- Tap the + button until 18. Tap the screen.
What’s My IQ Level 1-5
What’s My IQ Level 6-10
What’s My IQ Level 11-20
What’s My IQ Level 21-30
What’s My IQ Level 31-40
What’s My IQ Level 41-50